Adventure Hike: Valley of the Giants - 4 Days
- Duration: 4 Days (approx.)
- Location: Urangan, QLD
- Product code: ADV_GIANTS4D
* EXPERIENCE K'GARI'S NATURAL BEAUTY THROUGH THIS TRULY ECO ADVENTURE*
K'gari Walking Tours provides all the information you need to get the best out of hiking on K'gari and is one of the only businesses that can provide a 4WD transfer to the trails to start your hike.
Embark upon an amazing 4 day/3 night hike where you walk under some of the largest living trees on K'gari in the spectacular Valley of the Giants. Part of the hike is dedicated to exploring the two largest trees on the Island - the Giant Satinay and the Giant Tallowood. The remaining time of the hike is dedicated to swimming in K'gari's\ must do perched lakes, Lake McKenzie and Lake Wabby. As you walk under the forest giants from location to location, you will pass through incredible stands of brush box and satinay trees, open forest, heathland and untouched rainforest.
• THIS IS A SELF GUIDED WALK
• 4DAY/ 3NIGHT
• 2-6 person group, we do not let our hikers hike alone (if you are a solo hiker you may book onto a hike if it already has a minimum of 2 people - this is not guaranteed, please enquire online)
• Average fitness required
• Around 50+km total walking
• Sites: Valley of the Giants, Lake Wabby, Lake McKenzie, Sandblows
• Hike runs from March to October
• No electricity
• No showers and bush drop toilets