Adventure Hike: Southern Lakes - 3 Days
- Duration: 3 Days (approx.)
- Location: URANGAN, QLD
- Product code: ADV_SOUTHERN3D
* EXPERIENCE K'GARIS' NATURAL BEAUTY THROUGH THIS TRULY ECO ADVENTURE*
K'gari Walking Tours provides all the information you need to get the best out of hiking on K'gari and is one of the only businesses that can provide a 4WD transfer to the trails to start your hike.
Explore the Great Southern Lakes section of the K'gari Great Walk, on this 3 day and 2 night Adventure Hike. This hike explores six perched freshwater lakes: Lake Boomanjin, Lake Benaroon, Lake Birrabeen, Basin Lake and Lake McKenzie, with countless swimming opportunities. As you walk, enjoy the quiet wonders of the tracks as you explore ancient rainforests and pristine lakes. Be some of the only people to enjoy an epic sunrise and sunset at Lake McKenzie, an unforgettable memory. This hike also has the option to extend an additional night to explore the Pile Valley area.
• THIS IS A SELF GUIDED WALK
• 3DAY/ 2NIGHT
• 2-6 person group, we do not let our hikers hike alone (if you are a solo hiker you may book onto a hike if it already has a minimum of 2 people - this is not guaranteed, please enquire online)
• Average fitness required
• Around 50+km total walking
• Hike runs from March to October
• No electricity
• No showers and bush drop toilets
- Explore 6 freshwater lakes and swim in 4-5 of these!