Pack Free Camping: Lake McKenzie Eco Walk - 2 Days
- Duration: 2 Days (approx.)
- Location: URANGAN, QLD
- Product code: PFC_LKME2D
Our pack-free supported camping walk experience is a self-guided walking experience with a twist of comfort! It lets you enjoy the thrills of camping and walking, whilst letting us pamper you a little! These walks include a 4WD transfer to the trail head and a 4wd pick up at the end locations of the walk. They also ensure walkers only carry a small day pack whilst walking from A to B. Our K'gari Walking Tours support guide will drop off all equipment (overnight bags, tents, food, etc.) and set up your camp ahead of you, making for a relaxing, easy walking experience. Pack-free Camping walks are a great way to enjoy the pristine beauty of K'gari (Fraser Island) without having to carry a heavy pack all day!
- Stay in the walker's camps on K'gari - Fraser Island
- See major sites along the K'gari Great Walk
- Fully supported walk, including all food/ water/ drinks/ snacks
- All camping equipment and guide to set up tents and carry gear included
- Detailed information and maps, walking info/ safety briefing/ itineraries
- You ONLY carry a small day bag
- There are limited facilities at the campsites i.e composting toilets
- Limited mobile service
Note: Min 2 people, max 6 people per hike. If you are a solo hiker please enquire and we can book you onto a hike with others.